What's on?See all
Latest photoSee all
The charming mountain restaurant is nestled between the trees in the tiny hamlet of Clambin. Accessible by piste or on foot via a walking track which is open both winter and summer. For evening reservations there is the option of the Chez Dany snow taxi with pick ups from the Carrefour roundabout
The menu is an imaginative take on the local cuisine, including spaghetti Mare Monti spaghetti with king prawns and dunk confit cooked on the hot stone. They also caters for kids and vegetarians.
Open winter and summer from 5 July to 22 September 2014
Click here to view all Verbier's restaurants
I am looking for...
bar, bus, taxi, etc...
- Accommodation & Travel
- Going Out
- Ski, Snowboard & Paragliding
- Sports, Health & Wellness
- General Services
- Banks & Financial Services
- Catering & Event Organisation
- Childcare, Kids Camps & Schools
- Concierge & Property Management Services
- Domestic Cleaning & Laundrettes
- Tour Operators & Travel Agents
- Other Services
- Film & Photography
- Garages & Petrol Stations
- IT, Design & Related Services
- Landscaping, Gardening & Florists
- Plumbers & Heating Specialists
- Worship & Religion
- Emergency services
Mountain Radio Verbier
Live streaming radio from our friends at Mountain Radio.
Verbier / Val de Bagnes
The site Verbier.com and its domain is not affiliated with or owned by any municipal authority. For the official website, go to:
Official website of the Commune of Bagnes.